How to guide your career towards the best digital companies - 12th november
Dionís Guzmán (ISDI) y Antony Poole (EADA), Martí Giral (Alumni), Laura Gil (Alumni)
The world is digital. We are looking for aspiring future leaders and executives of digital companies, future business entrepreneurs related to the Internet and new technologies.
If you're interested in becoming one of them, make sure you save the date of November 12th in your calendar. We invite you to attend the presentation where we will talk about the hard and soft skills that digital companies demand today and we will present the Master in Digital Business (DMBA ISDI - Leadership EADA). A programme that has developed from our experience with ISDI, the business school that has revolutionized digital training in Spain, and with the know-how of EADA’s training in leadership for more than 60 years and our status as an international school.
In addition, we will have the participation of two Alumni who will tell us about their experiences studying at EADA and ISDI and how their training has helped them to boost their careers. Your professional revolution begins now,
- 18:30 - 18:40: Welcome and presentation of the session with Dionís Guzmán & Antony Poole.
- 18:40 - 19:10: Kick off and explanation of the session with Dionís Guzmán & Antony Poole.
- 19:10 - 19:20: Conversation and testimonials from alumni with Martí Giral & Laura Gil.
- 19:20: Q&A and closing the event
- Dionís Guzmán: Expert in digital transformation with more than 20 years of experience and Director of ISDI in Barcelona. Master in Internet Business from ISDI, Chief Learning Officer from TeamLabs and passionate about solving the shared challenges that the economy, digital transformation and education pose to us in today's society.
- Antony Poole: Antony Poole graduated from Birmingham University (UK) with an Honours Degree in International Studies. He has professional qualifications in Education, Professional Development and Organisational Development and has graduated from both levels of Omnicom University's Senior Management Program at Babson College in Boston. In 2007, he completed the Advanced Management Program (PDD) at IESE. Antony began his career in Barcelona with a major European financial group in the area of professional and organisational development. He joined BBDO North America (Toronto) in 1999 and from 2000 to 2009 was the Managing Director of BBDO University Worldwide. In late 2009, Antony began his own business specializing in education and consultancy in the areas of branding, brand communication and creativity and organisational change.
- Martí Giral: Martí Giral has more than 15 years of experience in the hotel sector where he has held several roles including: Hotel Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Corporate Revenue Manager and Digital Media Manager. In 2018 he joined Everis, where he combines his passion for technology and his sectoral knowledge to act as Product Owner in technological projects for hotel chains, ensuring the correct dialogue between business users and the technical team. With extensive academic training Martí holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Barcelona, ??MIB Master Internet Business (2014/2015) since 2016 is Professor of Revenue Management in the Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management at EADA
- Laura Gil: After more than 20 years of experience in Damm, in 2016, Laura assumed the direction of the company's Digital Transformation project, to contribute all the transversal knowledge acquired over the years in the company, one of the keys to carry out carry out this project successfully. Its main axis of projection is to involve the entire company in the digital transformation from intrapreneurship, promoting self-training and multidisciplinary and multigenerational teams. This is how you are managing to achieve the new paradigm: not only knowing what has happened, but anticipating what will happen.