Why should you recruit at EADA?
The EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development), a recognised accreditation body, whose objective is to raise executive training standards around the world, grants the EQUIS accreditation.
The Association of MBAs (AMBA) is the impartial international authority in all matters related to postgraduate business education, and its aim is to increase the quality of executive training and rate the MBA programmes in the UK and Europe.
We guarantee international talent with participants from 50+ countries with a certified leadership profile.
Our service is customized and free
How to recruit at EADA?
EADA offers two options to post professional opportunities, ensuring companies can target and source efficiently with EADA talent pool, either coming from International Programmes or local Executive Education Programmes.
You can create an account, publish and manage vacancies on both platforms independently, based on your profile requirements.
All the offers will be validated by careers services before they are published.
If you have any question, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publish on EADA International Career Center
EADA has adopted Career Center by JobTeaser to showcase job / internship offers and send them out to all current participants and recent graduates of our International Masters Programmes and MBAs.
To post your internship and job offers please click HERE>>
If your company isn't already a partner, please complete your company profile, then post the offer that will be sent to our participants.
Profiles using EADA International Career Center:
- All current participants in EADA international Master Programmes (Finance, Finance & Accounting, Management, Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality Management, Sustainable Business & Innovation)
- All current MBA participants
- Recent graduates from all programmes mentioned above
- Between 0 to 5 years of experience
- Speaking English and 1+ other language
- Looking for worldwide positions, including the Spanish market (local)
Publish on CVTools
CVTools platform is designed to publish offers for participants in all other EADA programmes, with a local and more "national" Spanish outlook.
To post and manage your internship and job offers please click HERE >>
If it's the first time you are using the jobsite, you'll need to complete this form. The platform will automatically provide you with log in details.
When you have the candidate already selected, you can request the internship agreement by acceding by clicking HERE >>.
Profiles using EADA CVTools:
- All current participants in EADA Executive Education Programmes
- Recent graduates from all programs mentioned above
- Experienced professionals
- Speaking primarily Spanish but possibly also Catalan and +1 other language
Looking for positions on both Catalonian / Spanish (local) markets