INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the implementation of the relevant amendment of the “Law of Information Society Services and Electronic commerce” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, express consent must be obtained from the user for all websites which use dispensable cookies before the user starts browsing.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and similar technology such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about visitors to a website. They also help the sites to function properly.
This technology allows the web server to remember user data such as display preferences while browsing sites, name and password, products of interest etc.
COOKIESAFFECTED BY THE REGULATION AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to EU regulations, informed consent is required from the user for analytic, advertising and third party cookies. Technical and functional cookies are exempt as they are needed for the website to function. Cookies related to the provision of services which have been expressly requested by the user are also exempt.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
There are five main types of cookies:
- Analytic cookies collect information about how the website is used.
- Social cookies are needed for external social networks.
- Third-party cookies allow tracking of the user’s visit by other websites due to an affiliation agreement. (affiliates)
- Behavioural advertising cookies collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies are strictly necessary as they allow the user to navigate the site. They are also used for the provision of contracted services.
COOKIESUSED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: a strictly necessary and technical cookie that contains the session identifier. It expires after the user closes the browser.
- _lang: a strictly necessary and technical cookie that contains the language of the session. It expires after the user closes the browser.
- ac_cookies: a strictly necessary and technical cookie that contains information about whether the user has accepted the installation of cookies. It expires 1 year after the last update.
- _ga: a Google Analytics cookie which collects information about visits to a website. The cookie is installed the first time a user enters a website using a browser. When the user opens the browser again, the cookie remembers the user. If the user changes browser, the cookie will consider them a new user. It expires 2 years after the last update. For more information on Google Analytics processing click here.
- _gat: this cookie is associated withGoogle Analytics. It is used to limit the request rate, thereby limiting the collection of data on websites with a high level of traffic. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is also associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users and expires after 24 hours.
REVOKING CONSENT TO THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
1. Select Tools.
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. Go to the Privacy section and click the Content settings button.
• Clear cookies: Click on “All cookies and website data…”
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Clear browsing data (clear caché).
6. Close and restart your browser.
Learn more about Chrome here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools. Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the section "Browsing history", click on “Delete browsing history when browser closes”.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click on Delete.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart your browser.
Learn more about Internet Explorer here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to "Details", click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Caché, Active logins
4. In the “Time out setting” of the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart your browser.
You can accept or decline individual cookies in Firefox Preferences. Go to Tools > Options >Privacy > History > Custom Settings
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Delete history, Remove all website data.
3. Click on Done.
4. Close and restart your browser.
Learn more about Safari here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options - Advanced - Cookies.
Learn more about Opera here: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
Check the documentation of your installed browser.