Fees and Funding
The programme tuition fee* includes:
International Business Trip: Academic programme, company visits, flights and half board
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus and full room and board while there
- Access to the Documentation Centre and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities
- Participation in company visits
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee for application processing)
* See "Admissions" tab for detailed information about early bird discounts.
Financing your education
EADA Business School aims to attract the best talent. We know that funding your business school education can be challenging. The decision to pursue a Master is a significant investment, but we hope to make it affordable through a variety of different scholarships and opportunities for financing through partner organisations all over the world.
Financing for fiscal residents in Spain
EADA Financial Aid provides participants with opportunities for fiscal residents in Spain to finance their professional development. For students interested in a more extensive repayment period, EADA partners with Banc Sabadell to offer exclusive conditions with a repayment term of up to 8 years. (The informative document is only available in Spanish.)
Financing for international students
Prodigy Finance believes in sending the world’s top talent to the globe’s best universities. That’s why they are offering international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer. Their model is borderless and entirely online, allowing them to offer loans to 150 nationalities of students.
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Finance looks to the future. They assess applicants’ future earning potential – not your credit history.
- No collateral or co-signer required
- Easy and fast online process
- Community benefits including career services and scholarships
- No repayments while you study
- No penalities for early repayment
- No hidden costs
Financing and scholarships through international partners
For Costa Rican participants. For more information, see: http://www.conape.go.cr/
for Dominican participants. For more information, see https://www.fundapec.edu.do/
for Mexican participants. For more information, see http://funedmx.org/
For Guatemalan participants. For more information, see http://www.http://guatefuturo.org/
For Honduran participants. For more information, see http://www.hondufuturo.org/
For Panamanian participants. For more information, see https://www.ifarhu.gob.pa/
- Qalaa Holding Scholarship Foundation
For Egyptian participants. For more information, see http://qalaascholarships.org/criteria/
EADA awards scholarships to outstanding candidates who demonstrate the potential for superior performance in the programme. Scholarships are merit-based and cover up to 25% of the programme fee (with exception of the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 50%). The scholarships listed here are for candidates of our International Master programmes in Accounting & Financial Management, Finance, Management, Marketing, Sustainable Business & Innovation and Tourism & Hospitality Management.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and enrolled (having paid 25% of the total programme fee) are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.
- Scholarship recipients commit to collaborating in an academic or administrative project assigned by EADA during the academic year.
- 1st deadline: 31 March 2020
- 2nd deadline: 31 May 2020
- 3rd deadline: 31 July 2020*
The required documentation must be received via post by the corresponding deadline.
* Subject to availability. Certain EADA scholarships that have all been awarded in previous deadlines may not be available in the July deadline.
Scholarship for Excellence
For candidates with outstanding academic and/or professional experience. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher or demonstrate an academic/professional record reflecting excellence.
Elite Sport Scholarship
For athletes who are actively pursuing a career in sports or retired athletes
Family Business Scholarship
For candidates are currently employed in the family business (or those who own their own family business)
Future Entrepreneurs Scholarship
For candidates with plans to open their own business after graduation
Women in STEM Scholarship
For female candidates who have an academic background in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths fields.
- Africa Scholarship
- Asia Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- EU Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship
Social Impact Scholarship
For candidates with proven experience in supporting not-for-profit organisations operating in the social development, environmental or humanitarian fields.