EADA's Impulsa Scholarships to promote talent in Latin America
The Board of Trustees of EADA Foundation has decided to extend its scholarship programme in response to the current situation of economic uncertainty caused by Covid-19. The programme will provide funding for different collectives, which will range from opportunities for professionals on the frontline in the fight against this pandemic to grants aimed at boosting female talent in Latin America as well as training development in the tourism industry, which has been one of the hardest hit sectors in this crisis. In total, EADA Business School will contribute 250,000 euros to its grant and training support fund.
One of the scholarships that stands out is the Impulsa Scholarship for Latin America. This one forms part of a joint initiative by EADA and EY via our visiting professor and alumnus Felipe Jánica, who is a lead partner of the EY finance and sustainability consultancy in Latin America. In total, 20 scholarships will be awarded for a 25% discount in any of the following online master’s programme organised by EADA Business School.
- Online Master in Management in Analytics, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- Online Master in Sustainable Business and Innovation
- Online Master in Management of Logistics, Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Online Master in Human Resources Management
The aim of the Impulsa Scholarship is to promote talent and boost quality training in Latin America as well as give the awardees the chance to take a professional leap in their area of interest. To apply for this funding, applicants must reside in Latin America and have more than 3 years professional experience. Candidates may apply for the 20 scholarships on offer via the form on the EADA Business School web page: https://bit.ly/2KLIBJ6
The EADA's Impulsa Scholarship forms part of a set of grants that includes the following scholarships:
- Heroes Scholarship, which is being launched by EADA Business School and École des Ponts Business School in recognition of the heroes of the Covid-19 crisis: professionals whose work has created a positive impact on society during the crisis. Two scholarships will be awarded for the new Lead Tech Global Executive MBA, which will focus on innovation, technology and leadership and is set to be launched by both institutions in October 2020.
- Mujer y Talento (Woman and Talent) Scholarship in Latin America, which will involve taking part in a full-time official EADA master’s programme, and aims to support the region of Latin America by promoting female talent in entrepreneurship and management.
- Actúa Scholarships have been designed for Spanish professionals in the tourism sector, which has been hit hard by the Covid-19 crisis. EADA will award 10 scholarships for a 50% discount to boost and train talent in the Tourism and Hospitality Management industry, which is currently undergoing a process of change due to the current situation.
According to Jordi Pursals, President of the Board of Trustees of EADA Foundation, “in the last three years, EADA has awarded over 1.5 million euros in grants and scholarships.” In his opinion, “this new scholarship programme is a continuation of EADA’s commitment to female talent, entrepreneurship, access to quality training and social impact as a way of offering further opportunities, especially during this time of difficulty and crisis caused by Coronavirus."