1. USER INFORMATION
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA UNIVERSITÀRIA EADA (ESCOLA D’ALTA DIRECCIÓ I ADMINISTRACIÓ), hereinafter EADA, is responsible for processing the personal data of the User. We inform the User that their personal data will be processed in accordance with the current data protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The following information refers to the processing:
Purpose of processing:
- To process your application for admission to educational programmes at EADA, to confirm your attendance to events organised by EADA via the website or to administer your registration as a member of the EADAAlumni community, as well as to inform you, via any electronic medium, of events that the school is organising or of the latest news, as deemed necessary at any time for the purpose of internal administration, promotion and any other appropriate reasons.
- To send marketing or promotional material related to our services or activities, providing that previous authorisation has been given. This material may be sent via email, fax, SMS, social networks or any other current or future electronic or physical medium, which facilitates the communication of commercial material.
- Working with us and internships: In accordance with current legislation on data protection, CV data sent to EADA is required in order to process applications. Its titleholders hereby consent that the personal and CV data which they facilitate, including their e-mail address, be incorporated onto a file owned by EADA, with the aim of studying and/or processing the said application and for its personalised or segmented study and analysis. Furthermore, they expressly consent to the data included on the CV being sent out for the same purpose to companies taking part in the EADA Career Services programme, which have signed an internship agreement to accept students from the school on internship programmes. The transmission of data will take place in encrypted format. The titleholder is responsible for communicating any modifications to their data in writing as soon as possible so as to keep their data properly updated. The CV data facilitated by the titleholder will be kept on file for a period of one year, after which EADA will proceed with its complete destruction.
- Internships agreement: Internships enable our students to collaborate with a company. They are also a way of completing their training and the continued development of their competencies in the work environment. Companies have the opportunity to incorporate young EADA talent into their teams for a specific period of time in order to take on posts in different functional areas of the company. In order to do so, the companies must make a request to sign an internship agreement with EADA by filling in a specific form on the website.
Criteria for storing personal data: Data will be stored while there is an established mutual interest to achieve the data processing purpose. It will not be held for longer than necessary and will be securely erased to guarantee the pseudonymisation and total destruction of the data.
Communication of personal data: the recipients of the data will be the service providers associated with EADA. Data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
There will be no international data transfers to third party countries outside the European Union or to countries which do not guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with current legislation.
The rights of the User:
- The User has the right to revoke their consent at any time.
- The User has the right to access, rectification, portability, erasure of data and the right to restriction and opposition to processing.
- The User has the right to bring a claim before the Data Protection Control Authority (www.agpd.es), if they consider that their rights have not been respected in accordance with existing regulations.
Contact details should the User wish to exercise their rights:
Postal address: C/ Aragó, 204 - 08011 BARCELONA
2. THE OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and completing the data fields marked with an asterisk on the contact form or download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally consent that their data is necessary for the provider to be able to respond to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is of an optional nature. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to EADA is accurate and assumes responsibility for notifying EADA of any changes.
EADA informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties under any circumstances. Informed and unequivocal consent from the Users will always be previously sought before any data is ceded. All data that is requested via the website is obligatory and necessary for the optimal provision of a service to the User. In the event that data is not provided, EADA cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current data protection regulations, EADA is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data it is responsible for and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR by which data is processed in a licit, loyal and transparent way with regard to the interested party and adequately, pertinently and restricted to the necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are being processed.
EADA guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to be able to apply the security measures established by the GDPR, which have the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users to whom it has communicated the appropriate information to be able to exercise them.
In order to access “Community” the user will be sent a user login and password to their e-mail address which they must use to log in to the Website.
EADA will not be held liable for any misuse of the passwords made by the user. It is the user's responsibility to duly safeguard the logins and passwords sent to them in order to access the sites, preventing any undue use or access by third parties.
4. BLOGGING RULES FOR THE EADA BLOG AND THE MASTER & MBS BLOG The following rules are intended to guarantee freedom of thought whilst at the same time safeguarding the right to respect, decency and diversity.
- The entries users make shall be respectful towards the members of EADA BLOG, MASTER & MBA BLOG and ALUMNI BLOG, as well as towards any third parties they may mention. Users shall refrain from making disqualifying and insulting remarks, replacing them instead with facts and credible and/or proven accounts that describe the quality, vice or defect they wish to make reference to.
- Users undertake not to enter defamatory comments that feature insults, which can be interpreted as racist, or obscene, of a religious content, offensive or any other comments contrary to current legislation and in particular, remarks that may violate fundamental rights and public liberties or attacks on a person's honour. Furthermore, we shall not publish contents that refer to political ideas, that feature any sexual content or that contain spam.
- The criteria for publishing contents is to present ideas and reflections. The blog cannot be used to enter into polemics. If an entry or comment is not shared by a user then the latter should publish their own opinion on the matter in question giving their own point of view or criterion although this may differ to that expressed in the entry or comment, and without refuting or referring to the opinion they disagree with, which was posted by another member.
- It is prohibited to use entries and comments as a publicity or promotion platform for products and services or for advertisements and announcements of a profit making nature.
- Contents that are against the law and widely accepted standards of propriety are not permitted.
- The blog comments shall be moderated prior to their publication so they will not be published immediately or instantaneously. EADA reserves the right regarding the publication of comments.
- EADA will not be held liable for the contents, links, comments, expressions and opinions posted by Blog users and published on the blog, nor does it guarantee their veracity. The user will always accept liability for the published comments and is the sole guarantor as regards compliance with the regulation on Industrial and Intellectual Property that concerns the contents of comments posted by them on the Blog. EADA shall be relinquished of all liability of any type whatsoever for the use of the said contents on the Blog without obtaining the appropriate license or authorisation from the user.
The contents and orientation of the links that may be featured on this blog do not necessarily represent EADA's points of view or philosophical or political stances.