What we are looking for
The admissions process aims to select well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
We seek to fill our classes with the most promising students in terms of motivation, commitment and growth potential. In addition to an overall motivation to excel in the programme, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork with leadership potential.
Successful candidates tend to possess the following qualities, which are closely related to growth potential: open-mindedness, flexibility and adaptability.
1. Register on our online admissions platform by filling out the "Apply now" form on the right. You will receive an email with a link to register on the admission platform. On the platform, you can complete the application form and upload the required documents*:
- Copy of university degree (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. Submit test results. Candidates have 3 options:
- Option 1: Take the GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS. EADA accepts the following minimum scores: GMAT 650, TOEFL IBT 100, IELTS 7. (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
- Oprion 2: Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and provides an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
- Option 3: Pass the CFA Level I Exam. This option is only available for candidates applying to the International Master in Finance and the International Master in Accounting & Financial Management. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level 1 are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
3. Complete a interview with the programme director.
- The admission interview is designed to evaluate your motivation, your suitability for EADA’s unique methodology and your potential for personal and professional development.
* Note that admitted candidates wishing to enrol will be required to submit original certified copies of the university degree and transcripts (officially translated into Spanish or English if in another language) and a certified copy of the passport (only for foreign candidates).
Admission rounds (2019-2020 academic year)
|Deadline||Result||Payment of reservation|
|5 Oct. 2018||8-12 Oct. 2018||5 Nov. 2018|
|2 Nov. 2018||5-9 Nov. 2018||2 Dec. 2018|
|7 Dec. 2018||10-14 Dec. 2018||7 Jan. 2019|
|11 Jan. 2019*||14-18 Jan. 2019*||11 Feb. 2019*|
|1 Feb. 2019||4-8 Feb. 2019||1 Mar. 2019|
|1 Mar. 2019||4-8 Mar. 2019||1 Apr. 2019|
|5 Apr. 2019||8-12 Apr. 2019||5 May 2019|
|3 May 2019||6-10 May 2019||3 Jun. 2019|
|7 Jun. 2019||10-15 Jun. 2019||7 Jul. 2019|
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission policy, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
EADA has several admission rounds for our International Master programmes. You must fill out the online application form, upload all of the required documents, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round.
We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
* Exclusive 10% early bird discount for 2019-2020 candidates admitted in the January admission round who enrol before the corresponding deadline.
Meet the team
The EADA admissions team is here to guide you through the entire admissions process, from the moment you request information to your arrival in Barcelona. With over 25 years of combined experience in the field, we host online and in-person recruiting events around the world and assess a wide variety of candidate profiles every year. The team members enjoy the rewards and challenges that each new crop of candidates brings, and we look forward to learning about you during the admissions process.
Admissions Director, International Degree Programmes