What we are looking for
Candidates that do more than just check the boxes.
We want well-rounded candidates who will not only excel on the programme, but also add value, contribute meaningfully and help create a learning environment in which all the participants on the programme can reach their full potential.
We seek to fill our classes with the most promising students in terms of motivation, commitment and growth potential. In addition to an overall motivation to excel in the programme, the ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to teamwork with leadership potential. Successful candidates tend to possess the following qualities, which are closely related to growth potential: open-mindedness, flexibility and adaptability.
Tell us a bit about yourself.
The admissions process aims to paint a coherent, accurate picture of who you are. We want to know how you impact the world around you and why we should sit up and take note. Beyond your test scores and GPA, we want to find out what it's like to interact with you and why you are likely to succeed in the future.
DON'T BE A SHEEP
Show us your personality – avoid clichés and focus on the values and qualities that are most important to you. The best candidates don’t spend their time building a unique application, but rather creating a life filled with unique opportunities.
PUT YOUR NOSE TO THE GRINDSTONE
You get out of your application what you put in. Share with us the specific aspects of the programme that inspire you and tell us why they are relevant to your unique vision of the future.
KEEP THE SHARKS AT BAY
We believe that collaboration --not competition-- is the key to success. So what we really want to know is how you are at developing relationships, because that is what it's all about.
1. REGISTER ON OUR ONLINE ADMISSIONS PLATFORM
Fill out the "Apply now" form on the right to receive an email with a link to register on the admission platform. On the platform, you can complete the application form and upload the required documents*.
- Copy of university degree (required for candidates who have completed their degree only)
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. SUBMIT TEST RESULTS
Candidates have 3 options:
- Option 1: Take the GMAT/GRE and TOEFL/IELTS. EADA accepts the following minimum scores: GMAT 650; GRE (min. score equivalent to a GMAT 650); TOEFL IBT 100; IELTS 7. (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
- Option 2: Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and provides an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
- Option 3: Pass the CFA Level I, II or III Exam. This option is only available for candidates applying to the International Master in Finance and the Master in FinTech & Business Analytics. Candidates who have passed the CFA Level I, II or III are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS).
3. COMPLETE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE PROGRAMME DIRECTOR
The admission interview is designed to evaluate your motivation, your suitability for EADA’s unique methodology and your potential for personal and professional development.
* Note that admitted candidates wishing to enrol will be required to submit original certified copies of the university degree and transcripts (officially translated into Spanish or English if in another language) and a certified copy of the passport (only for foreign candidates).
Applying is half the battle.
Admission rounds let you plan your timeline for your future studies. Planning ahead can improve your chances of being admitted and cut down on the costs of studying abroad.
EADA has several admission rounds for our International Master programmes. You must fill out the online application form, upload all of the required documents, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round. We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
Once all of places in the programme have been filled, a waiting list is opened.
ADMISSION ROUNDS (FALL INTAKE: OCT. 2022 - JUN. 2023)
|Deadline||Result||Payment of reservation|
|1 Oct. 2021||5-8 Oct. 2021||
|5 Nov. 2021||9-12 Nov. 2021||5 Dec. 2021|
|3 Dec. 2021||7-10 Dec. 2021||3 Jan. 2022|
|17 Dec. 2021||21-24 Dec. 2021||17 Jan. 2022|
|7 Jan. 2022||11-14 Jan. 2022||7 Feb. 2022|
|4 Feb. 2022*||8-11 Feb. 2022*||4 Mar. 2022*|
|4 Mar. 2022||8-11 Mar. 2022||4 Apr. 2022|
|1 Apr. 2022||5-8 Apr. 2022||1 May 2022|
|6 May 2022||10-13 May 2022||6 Apr. 2022|
|3 Jun. 2022||7-10 Jun. 2022||3 July 2022|
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission policy with weekly Admissions Committee meetings, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Candidates who successfully complete the admissions process in the February 2022 round and enrol before the corresponding deadline are eligible for a10% early bird discount on tuition
Meet the team
Working together is success.
The EADA admissions team is here to guide you through the entire admissions process, from the moment you request information to your arrival in Barcelona. With over 25 years of combined experience in the field, we host online and in-person recruiting events around the world and assess a wide variety of candidate profiles every year. The team members enjoy the rewards and challenges that each new crop of candidates brings, and we look forward to learning about you during the admissions process.
Associate Director of Admissions International Degree Programmes
Associate Director of Admissions, International Degree Programmes