Imagine Silicon Valley - How to become an EADA Dreamer
Deadline to send your application: Monday June 12 at 9:00
Imagine Creativity Center is a center that identifies problems and suggests World Changing solutions through a program called Imagine Silicon Valley
The ideas will be pursued by 12 talented people called dreamers, which will live a radical life changing experience while working in these disruptive projects in the Silicon Valley environment for one month.
EADA is official partner of Imagine Creativity Center and offers a 50% scholarship for one (1) alumni or current student to become a dreamer in this year's edition of Imagine Silicon Valley.
What does this mean?
It means that one of these 12 talented participants is an EADA dreamer who gets to participate in:
- 1 Month at Imagine Creativity Center at San Mateo (from 4th of July to 31 of July)
- Warm-up at Yosemite National Park (July 1-3)
- Flight to San Francisco (30th of June)
- Mentors (Stanford, Ideo, Google) + 2 team directors
- 1 Stanford Interactive Session & 1 Official Stanford Workshop
- 6 Networking events + Visits to SV Companies and Hotspots
- 4 Outdoor Activities + 5 In-house Guest Sessions
- 1 Final Public Event to expose projects (26th of July)
- Flight back to Spain (31st of July)
- 3 recap meetings to choose the future exploitation of the ideas
How can you become an EADA dreamer ?
You must be a current student or alumni member of EADA.
- why should you be the chosen candidate to go to Silicon Valley?
- why you shouldn't be the chosen candidate?
- What would you do to go to Imagine Silicon Valley?
What are we looking for:
- Skills (communication, resourcefulness).
- Business Focus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- EADA covers offers a 50% scholarship to attend. A 3.000€ fee is covered by the participant.
- This program includes acommodation, transportation and all the vistis and training of the program (below).
- More information of the program: http://www.imagine.cc/silicon_valley/2017/about