Your tuition fees at work.
EADA Business School is run by a not-for-profit foundation that uses your tuition fees, combined with other sources of funding, to deliver a world-class education. Fees also contribute to supporting facilities such as libraries and to major investment projects, including the recent renovation of the EADA Barcelona City Centre Campus.
The tuition fee includes:
- Academic programme and company visits
- Academic materials
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus
- Access to the Knowledge & Information Centre (library) and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities
- Placement for the Hospitality Training Practicum (the HTP is optional)
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee)
Your financing options
How to fund your education.
EADA Business School aims to attract the best talent, and we know that funding your business school education can be challenging. The decision to pursue a Master is a significant investment - we hope to make it affordable through a variety of opportunities for financing.
Funding for fiscal residents of Spain
EADA partners with Banc Sabadell to offer exclusive conditions. Contact your Admissions Manager for more details.
Financing for international students through Prodigy Finance
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Finance looks to the future. They assess applicants’ future earning potential – not on credit history. Advantages to financing through Prodigy include: no collateral or co-signer, easy and fast online process, no repayments while you study, and no penalties for early repayment.
Financing for Latin American students through partner organisations
EADA works with partner organisations to offer both financing and scholarship opportunities to outstanding students from the Latin American community. Download the complete list by clicking on the button below.
Don't dream about success - work for it.
At EADA, we believe that education can change the world. For this reason, we support you in your Master journey through a wide variety of scholarships designed to ensure that the best candidates don't get overlooked for financial reasons.
Send your application before the deadline
Scholarship Committee reviews applications and makes final decision
Scholarship results announced via email
Scholarships for the October 2023 intake
EADA awards scholarships to outstanding candidates who demonstrate the potential for superior performance in the programme. Scholarships are merit-based and cover up to 25% of the programme fee (except for the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 35%). The scholarships listed here are for candidates of our International Master programmes.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed the admission process are eligible to receive a scholarship. We encourage candidates to prepare their scholarship application as early as possible.
- To accept a scholarship, candidates are required to enrol in their chosen master’s programme within 10 working days of being awarded the scholarship.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two EADA scholarships, although they will receive a maximum of one award.
- Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.
- Acceptance of the scholarship entails participation in an academic or administrative project proposed by EADA during the academic year.
EADA scholarship application form
Scholarship applications must be sent together with your application for the master's programme. You will be notified of the result of your scholarship application together with the final decision of your admission. The required documentation must be received via email (email@example.com) by the corresponding deadline.
Scholarship application deadlines for October 2023 intake
- 20 February 2023
- 20 March 2023
- 20 April 2023*
- 20 May 2023*
* Subject to availability. Certain EADA scholarships that have all been awarded in previous deadlines may no longer be available.
Scholarship for Excellence
For candidates with outstanding academic and/or professional experience. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher or demonstrate an academic/professional record reflecting excellence.
Elite Sport Scholarship
For athletes who are actively pursuing a career in sports or retired athletes.
Family Business Scholarship
For candidates are currently employed in the family business (or those who own their own family business).
Future Entrepreneurs Scholarship
For candidates with plans to open their own business after graduation.
Social Impact Scholarship
For candidates with proven experience in supporting not-for-profit organisations operating in the social development, environmental or humanitarian fields.
- Africa Scholarship
- Asia Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- EU Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship