The tuition fee of € 36,000 * includes:
- Academic materials
- Flights, accommodation and academic program during the strategic track international business trip
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus and full room and board while there
- Access to the Documentation Centre and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee for application processing)
- Participation in company visits (excluding certain predetermined expenses for international trips)
* Exclusive 15% early bird discount for 2018-2019 candidates admitted in the October and December admission rounds who enrol before the payment of reservation deadline. Candidates admitted in the January admission round and enrol before the deadline will receive a 10% discount.
Financing your education
EADA Business School aims to attract the best talent. We know that funding your business school education can be challenging. The decision to pursue a Master is a significant investment, but we hope to make it affordable through a variety of different scholarships and opportunities for financing through partner organisations all over the world.
Financing for fiscal residents in Spain
EADA Financial Aid provides participants with opportunities for fiscal residents in Spain to finance their professional development. For students interested in a more extensive repayment period, EADA partners with Banc Sabadell to offer exclusive conditions with a repayment term of up to 8 years. (The informative document is only available in Spanish.)
Financing and scholarships through international partners
- Citadel Foundation
For Egyptian participants. For more information, see http://www.citadelscholarships.org/
for Dominican participants. For more information, see https://www.fundapec.edu.do/
for Mexican participants. For more information, see http://funedmx.org/
For Guatemalan participants. For more information, see http://www.http://guatefuturo.org/
For Honduran participants. For more information, see http://www.hondufuturo.org/
For Panamanian participants. For more information, see https://www.ifarhu.gob.pa/
EADA awards scholarships to outstanding candidates who demonstrate the potential for superior performance in the programme. Scholarships are merit-based and cover up to 25% of the programme fee (with exception of the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 50%). The scholarships listed here are for candidates of our International MBA.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed the admission process and enrolled (having paid 25% of the total programme fee) are eligible to apply.
- Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.
- Scholarship recipients commit to collaborating in an academic or administrative project assigned by EADA during the academic year.
- 1st deadline: 15 April 2018
- 2nd deadline: 15 July 2018
The required documentation must be received via post by the corresponding deadline.
- Scholarship for Excellence
For candidates with outstanding academic and/or professional experience. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher or demonstrate an academic/professional record reflecting excellence.
- Elite Sport Scholarship
For athletes who are actively pursuing a career in sports or retired athletes.
Professional background scholarships
- Consulting Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of management consulting.
- Financial Services Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of financial services.
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
- Energy Sector Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of oil and gas.
- Asian Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- E.U Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship
- Africa Scholarship