The tuition fee of € 43,000 * includes:
- Academic materials
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus
- Access to the Knowledge & Information Centre and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee for application processing)
- Participation in company visits
* See "Admissions" tab for early bird discounts.
Financing your education
EADA Business School aims to attract the best talent. We know that funding your business school education can be challenging. The decision to pursue a Master is a significant investment, but we hope to make it affordable through a variety of different scholarships and opportunities for financing through partner organisations all over the world.
Financing for fiscal residents in Spain
EADA partners with Banc Sabadell to offer exclusive conditions. Contact your Admissions Manager for more details.
Financing for international students
Prodigy Finance believes in sending the world’s top talent to the globe’s best universities. That’s why they are offering international students competitive loans without collateral or a co-signer. Their model is borderless and entirely online, allowing them to offer loans to 150 nationalities of students.
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Finance looks to the future. They assess applicants’ future earning potential – not your credit history.
- No collateral or co-signer required
- Easy and fast online process
- Community benefits including career services and scholarships
- No repayments while you study
- No penalities for early repayment
- No hidden costs
Financing and scholarships through international partners
for Dominican participants. For more information, see https://www.fundapec.edu.do/
for Mexican participants. For more information, see http://funedmx.org/
For Guatemalan participants. For more information, see http://guatefuturo.org/
For Honduran participants. For more information, see http://www.hondufuturo.org/
For Panamanian participants. For more information, see https://www.ifarhu.gob.pa/
- Qalaa Holding Scholarship Foundation
For Egyptian participants. For more information, see http://qalaascholarships.org/criteria/
Scholarships for Fall 2022 intake
EADA awards scholarships to outstanding candidates who demonstrate the potential for superior performance in the programme. Scholarships are merit-based and cover between 10% and 40% of the programme fee (except for the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 50%). The scholarships listed here are for candidates of our International MBA.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed the admission process are eligible to apply. We encourage candidates to prepare their scholarship application as early as possible. Please note that the scholarship application deadlines are directly after the admission deadlines. For this reason, many candidates choose to start preparing their scholarship application before actually being admitted.
- To accept a scholarship, candidates are required to enrol in the MBA within 14 working days of being awarded the scholarship.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two EADA scholarships, although they will receive a maximum of one award.
- Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.
- Acceptance of the scholarship entails participation in an academic or administrative project proposed by EADA during the academic year.
After the last deadline on July 8, EADA will have a rolling scholarship deadline with any remaining scholarships awarded to outstanding candidates on a first-come, first-served basis.*
- 15 Apr. 2022
- 29 Apr. 2022
- 13 May 2022
- 27 May 2022
- 10 Jun. 2022*
- 24 Jun. 2022*
- 8 Jul. 2022*
The required documentation must be received via email by the corresponding deadline.
* Subject to availability. Certain EADA scholarships that have all been awarded in previous deadlines may not be available in later deadlines.
General scholarships (10 - 25% of the programme fee)
- Scholarship for Excellence (up to 50% of the programme fee)
For candidates with outstanding academic and/or professional experience. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher or demonstrate an academic/professional record reflecting excellence.
- Elite Sport Scholarship
For athletes who are actively pursuing a career in sports or retired athletes.
- Family Business Scholarship
For candidates who run a family business in various sectors.
- Social Impact Scholarship
For candidates with proven experience in supporting not-for-profit organisations operating in the social development, environmental or humanitarian fields.
- Entrepreneurs Scholarship
For candidates who have opened their own business.
Professional background scholarships (10 - 25% of the programme fee)
- Women in Tech Scholarship
For female candidates with experience in the Tech field.
- Consulting Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of management consulting.
- Financial Services Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of financial services.
- Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of pharmaceuticals and healthcare.
- Energy Sector Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of oil, gas and renewable energies.
- Sustainable Innovation Scholarship
For candidates with experience in the field of sustainable innovation.
Diversity scholarships (up to 40% of the programme fee)
- Asian Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- E.U Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship
- Africa Scholarship