What we are looking for
The Admissions Committee carries out a global evaluation of each candidate, taking into account not only professional and academic experience, but also what makes you YOU.
The admissions process aims to identify candidates who will be able to adapt well to our practical learning methodology and make the most of their time at EADA. We want your own unique ‘voice’ to come through so that we can get an idea not only of your professional background, but of what kind of person you are inside and outside of the classroom. Successful candidates tend to possess the following qualities: emotional intelligence, the ability to work well in teams, leadership skills, communication skills and a high level of motivation.
1. Register on our online admissions platform by filling out the "Apply now" form on the right. You will receive an email with a link to register on the admission platform. On the platform, you can complete the application form and upload the required documents*:
- Copy of university degree
- University transcripts
- Passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
2. Complete a brief interview with the admissions manager.
3. Submit test results. Candidates have two options:
- Submit results for the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
- Take EADA’s own online admission test. EADA’s admission test is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
4. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
* Note that admitted candidates wishing to enrol will be required to submit original certified copies of the university degree and transcripts (officially translated into Spanish or English if in another language) and a certified copy of the passport (only for foreign candidates).
Admission rounds (2019-2020 academic year)
Payment of reservation
|12 Oct. 2018||22 Oct. 2018||12 Nov. 2018|
|15 Nov. 2018||26 Nov. 2018||15 Dec. 2018|
|7 Dec. 2018||17 Dec. 2018||7 Jan. 2019|
|18 Jan. 2019*||28 Jan. 2019*||18 Feb. 2019*|
|15 Feb. 2019||25 Feb. 2019||15 Mar. 2019|
|15 Mar. 2019||25 Mar. 2019||15 Apr. 2019|
|26 Apr. 2019||6 May 2019||26 May 2019|
|17 May 2019||27 May 2019||17 Jun. 2019|
|14 Jun. 2019||24 June 2019||14 Jul. 2019|
|After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission policy, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.|
The EADA MBA has several admission rounds, and we recommend applying for the earliest round possible, as soon as your application package is complete. You must fill out the online application form, upload all of the required documents, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round.
We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure that you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
* Candidates who successfully complete the admission process in the January round and enrol before the corresponding deadline will receive a 10% early bird discount on the tuition fee.
Meet the team
The EADA admissions team is here to guide you through the entire admissions process, from the moment you request information to your arrival in Barcelona. With over 25 years of combined experience in the field, we host online and in-person recruiting events around the world and assess a wide variety of candidate profiles every year. The team members enjoy the rewards and challenges that each new crop of candidates brings, and we look forward to learning about you during the admissions process.
Admissions Director, International Degree Programmes