Global Executive MBA Tuition Fees
from which Early-Bird discounts, scholarships and other reductions may be deducted
- Program fees for Master of Business Administration (dual degree) from EADA and École des Ponts Business School
- Necessary course materials
- Online preparatory course pack and further online modules
- Coffee breaks during modules
- Individual Executive Coaching
- Shared expenses during the mandatory international study trip (twin-room accommodation, local transportation for company visits and group meals)
- Access to libraries and resources of each partner school
- Access to networking and alumni events
Tuition fees do not cover:
- Travel costs to/from Paris/Barcelona/Collbato and international study trips (mandatory and optional)
- Accommodation and meals during modules; individual meals during mandatory study trip
- Optional study trip*
- Personal study materials such as laptop, recommended or further reading
Participants may choose from a variety of installment options, ranging from upfront payment to 5 or 18 installments.
Speak with your Admissions Advisor for more details.
*Participants may choose to attend a second (optional) study trip if they wish to, at an additional cost of €2500.
Scholarships & discounts
Scholarship applications are open to admitted or accepted applicants who are self-sponsored. A wide range of scholarships are available. Scholarship decisions will be communicated approximately two weeks after applications are received.
Applicants also have the option to apply at the interview stage of the admissions process. In this case, a decision will be communicated with the offer of admission.
Please speak with the Admissions Team for more information.
* Discounts and scholarships are not accumulative
Apply before 1 May 2022 and pay €31,500 in total. LIMITED PLACES.
A fixed tuition fee reduction for all women enrolling in the program. LIMITED PLACES. (Not cumulative with other discounts or scholarships.)
Tuition fee reduction for applicants outside the European Union upon request.
Tuition fee reduction for candidates referred by an alumnus/a or professor at the school (including École des Ponts ParisTech).