Global Executive MBA Tuition Fees
from which Early-Bird discounts, scholarships and other reductions may be deducted
- Program fees for Master of Business Administration (dual degree) from EADA and École des Ponts Business School
- Necessary course materials
- Online preparatory course pack and further online modules
- Coffee breaks during modules
- Individual Executive Coaching
- Shared expenses during the mandatory international study trip (twin-room accommodation, local transportation for company visits and group meals)
- Access to libraries and resources of each partner school
- Access to networking and alumni events
Tuition fees do not cover:
- Travel costs to/from Paris/Barcelona/Collbato and international study trips (mandatory and optional)
- Accommodation and meals during modules; individual meals during mandatory study trip
- Optional study trip*
- Personal study materials such as laptop, recommended or further reading
Participants may choose from a variety of installment options, ranging from upfront payment to 5 or 18 installments.
Speak with your Admissions Advisor for more details.
*Participants may choose to attend a second (optional) study trip if they wish to, at an additional cost of €2500.
Admissions Rounds – Submission deadlines for the next intake of February 2020:
- 31 July – 15% Early Bird #1 tuition fee discount
- 31 August – 15% Early Bird #1 tuition fee discount
- 30 Sept – 10% Early Bird #2 tuition fee discount
- 31 Oct – 10% Early Bird #2 tuition fee discount
- 30 Nov – 10% Early Bird #2 tuition fee discount
- 15 Dec
- 20 Jan
Admissions decisions are typically notified within the two weeks following the admissions interview.
Applicants generally have two to three weeks to accept their offer of admission.
Scholarship applications are open to admitted or accepted applicants who are self-sponsored. A wide range of scholarships are available.
There are two scholarship application rounds, so early applications are encouraged. Submission deadlines for the rounds are:
15 February and 15 May
Scholarship decisions will be communicated approximately two weeks after each submission deadline.
Applicants also have the option to apply at the interview stage of the admissions process.
In this case, a decision will be communicated with the offer of admission.
Please speak with your dedicated Admissions Advisor if you wish to submit your scholarship application at the interview stage.
Applicants working in one of the following industries are invited to apply for a partial scholarship, resulting in a 25% tuition fee reduction*:
- Design / Creative
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Marketing / Communication
- Consumer goods / Retail
- Civil / Urban Engineering / Architecture
The aim of the industry-specific scholarship is to support meritorious candidates, bring diversity into the classroom, and to help build awareness of the LeadTech Global Executive MBA in their sectors.
Applicants working in Start-ups and Small Enterprises (companies of up to 50 employees) are invited to apply for a partial scholarship, resulting in a 25% tuition fee reduction*.
We’re committed to bridging the gender gap, starting right here at in our classrooms. We believe actions speak louder than words, and that is why we are proud to announce an exclusive "Leading in a Tech World" scholarship for women to give them more opportunities to lead in a tech-driven world.
According to a recent report published by the European Commission, "women earn over 16% less than men per hour in the EU".
We're addressing this issue and have doubled this figure to offer women a 32% scholarship* to join our LeadTech Global Executive MBA program for September 2020 intake.
*Up to 10 scholarships, not accumulative with other discounts
For the next intake (2020), applicants from Latin America, Central and Eastern Europe and Asia are invited to apply for a partial scholarship, resulting in a 25% tuition fee reduction*.
Each year, to ensure diversity, regions will differ.
*Applicants may only apply for one category of scholarship. However, scholarships can be cumulated with Early-Bird discounts and other reductions.
Scholarship Application Process
To apply for a scholarship, candidates simply need to provide a supplementary letter of motivation of up to 500 words.
To ensure transparency, scholarship recipients must agree to having their names and bios published on each partner school’s website.
Early Bird Discounts - up to 15%
Candidates who successfully complete the admission process in the first rounds will receive an early bird discount on the tuition fee. See "Admissions" tab for more information.
Travel voucher - 5%
Taking into consideration travel expenses that may be incurred for applicants living more than 4 hours away by flight from Paris or Barcelona, a special travel voucher has been created.
The voucher, resulting in a 5% tuition fee discount*, is automatically awarded, based on your country of residence and work (which must be the same).