How can the future of you meet the future of business?
Each Executive MBA is different. Beyond the brochure, accreditations and rankings, what will you really learn from your E-MBA endeavor?
Does the program offer you the best conditions to preserve the balance between your studies, your work and your family/social life?
Will you enjoy the class dynamics and keep the momentum to make the most of the learning environment? And most importantly, how will this experience shape the future you?
It won’t be easy. Many challenges await you on this journey of learning-by-doing, self-discovery and immersive experiences. If you’re ready to make the investment in a better version of yourself, let’s meet so that we can get to know you and so that you can get to know us.
Do you want to be this person?
- The go-to person who can explain the impact of new technologies to their friends and colleagues
- An effective innovator and leader in your field
- Someone who is agile and able to adapt to new circumstances effectively
- The person who motivates others and creates positive team dynamics and results
- A proud ambassador of positive impact and “business for good and for profit”
Are you already this person?
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- A good working level of English
Are you ready to get started?
- Fill out the Request Information form
- Admissions evaluation call
- Online application
- Critical reasoning assessment
- Interview with admissions faculty
Start your Admission Process here
Admissions Rounds – Submission deadlines for the next intake of October2022:
- February 1st - 35% Career booster (14,700€)
- March 1st - 30% Career booster (12,600€)
- May 1st - 25% Career booster (10,500€)
- July 1st - 20% Career booster (8,400€)
Monthly Admissions Committee assigns Career booster scholarships to a selection of candidates
Admissions decisions are typically notified within the two weeks following the admissions interview.
Applicants generally have two to three weeks to accept their offer of admission.