The Sales Teams Leadership programme aims to ensure that participants identify the qualities that make them stand out from the rest of the field, and that allow them to exercise strong influence over sellers. Sales teams need good leaders that allow them to grow and develop their own leadership. Skills to motivate, guide, persuade and keep talent are key to achieving commercial success.
- Obtain an accurate image of your profile, in terms of the qualities that show leadership potential and that make you stand out.
- Set out a leadership development plan based on the information obtained about your profile and feedback from professional experts.
- Develop some leader-coach skills to influence sales teams/sellers.
- Learn to use the tools needed to combine management of your area of responsibility and lead your team.
- Promote your team’s development through team-coach skills.
Sales leaders and/or managers that need to develop and enhance their influence over their sales team.
- The team leader. Key skills.
- Management activities vs. Leadership activities.
- The power of influence to motivate, guide, persuade and retain.
- Relationship with employees. The leader-coach.
- Strategy as an element for team cohesion and leadership.
- Determination of the roles of each seller within the team.
- Leadership via Sales Planning.
- Leadership via negotiation with customers.
- Incentives management.
- Actions that rupture the leadership of a sales team. Team functioning. Complementary roles.
- Team maturity and a leader’s influence.
- Seeking better results. High Performance Teams. The team-coach.
- Anchoring key concepts and the next steps.
Lucía Langa García
Lucía Langa is a Clinical and Organisational Psychology graduate (University of Barcelona), holds a diploma in Human Resources Management and a Master in General Management from EADA. She is a Senior Executive Coach accredited by AECOP/EMCC. In the academic field, she lectures at the Department of Strategy, Leadership and People at EADA, specialised in management skills and professional competences for managerial and organisational development. She has accompanied organisations of different sizes, both domestically and internationally in their strategic reflection and change orientation processes. Some of her most recent projects have been for companies such as Mango, Tempe, Massimo Dutti, Promsa, Grupo Agbar, SC Johnson International, Telefónica Venezuela and Congresis. She has co-authored several books - "Tanto creces tanto vales", "50 Lecciones de Management", “Team Beat” and “Inteligencia creativa”, among others. She is currently the co-director of the International Master in Leadership and Organisational Coaching (MILCO) and the Master in High Performance Management (MARD) at EADA.
Victor Moliner Mosquera
Víctor Moliner holds a diploma in General Business Management and Marketing Management from EADA and in the Management Development Programme from IESE. He has given in-company training at several companies, including Basf, Nestle or Abertis Telecom. His dedication is further evidenced through his work as an EADA lecturer, managing business consultancy projects in sales and marketing. He’s currently the Managing Director of the firm CoreTarget Consulting. His areas of expertise are Strategy, Strategic and Internal Marketing, Distribution Policy, Pricing Policy and Sales.