Sustainable Business & Innovation graduates will have the perfect profile to work in the following positions and organizations (both private and public):
- Chief Sustainability Officer or Sustainability Director in companies (MNE and SMEs) that wish to create or expand their sustainability strategies.
- Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Human Resources Manager in companies that aim to foster social impact and provide greater benefits for their talent.
- Sustainability Manager in business consulting firms.
- Sustainable Business Manager in non-for-profit organizations such as foundations, NGOs and social enterprises.
- Government Officials dedicated to reinforce the role of business entrepreneurship and innovation in international development and cooperation agencies, economic promotion agencies, smart cities, environmental and sustainability officers.
- Entrepreneur: you will have acquired the necessary skills to set up your own sustainable business.