Marketing Management for a Digital World
EADA’s Master in Marketing is designed to give you the key skills and knowledge to boost your international career in Marketing management at a time when digital technology is driving continuous change in the profession.
The Master in Marketing is built around 5 pillars that immerse you in the modern practice of Marketing Management.
- Business Growth. Gain a solid base for understanding the role of Marketing in developing any business – so you will be adding tangible value from day one of your next job.
- Marketing Strategy for a Digital World. Marketing is faster, more experimental, more technical and more responsive than ever - get at the heart of how to design marketing strategies that drive growth, now and in the future.
- Marketing Practice in a Connected World. Learn the Marketing tools for your immediate career goals – you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice of areas such as Brand Management, Analytics & Insight-Driven Marketing, Multichannel Communication & Sales.
- Leadership programme. Bring out the leader in you and learn how to get the most from yourself and from others in the exclusive personal development programme at EADA’s Residential Training Campus.
- Going Beyond. Make the most of your EADA experience and complete your profile by joining optional extracurricular activities which will broaden your experience and opportunities: Coding Academy (Le Wagon), Entrepreneurship and Consulting Clubs.
Dates and timetable
Latest Professional Practice
For real exposure to the latest professional practice, there is nothing like joining leading marketing professionals and discussing the challenges they face. Programme faculty includes active marketing professionals and alumni now working at companies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Amazon, Airbnb, Facebook or Google. To make this experience even broader, each year we visit a European marketing hub with particular points of interest. Past trips have included the Festival of Marketing in London (2016) and Amsterdam to visit Nike's European HQ, Danone and the Growth Tribe (2017).
In the Master in Marketing, principal professors are joined by guest professionals throughout the year to provide insight into their challenges and how the concepts and tools you use in your studies are being applied in companies today. Participants also work on real marketing challenges for companies during their Edge Tracks and for their final marketing plan projects.
In addition to the International trip, after finishing the programme you have the opportunity to enhance your international vision and broaden your network by spending a trimester at one of more than 30 top-ranked partner schools around the world in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America and the U.S.
Rankings, accreditations & partnerships
Message from the director Antony Poole
Completing the Master in Marketing at EADA is not simply about furthering your education. You will have the opportunity for personal and professional transformation.
Participating actively in challenging and practical classes, you will learn the fundamentals of a rigorous approach to Marketing. Working in a small and highly diverse class will force you to question your assumptions and develop new ways of approaching team challenges. Interacting with visiting alumni and attending the Festival of Marketing, you will immerse yourself in the latest professional practice. At EADA’s unique residential training campus, you will develop the skills and personal confidence to grow by challenging yourself.
The Master in Marketing (60 ECTS) has been designed on the basis of research with Chief Marketing Officers, Head Recruiters and alumni of previous editions of the programme. This ensures that you will quickly be able to apply your new skills in the workplace after graduation.
The Master in Marketing is structured in content areas that are designed to achieve specific learning results. Core marketing disciplines and leadership skills are reinforced with specific skills for improving your performance in the main areas of marketing.
Pre-course: Financial, Statistics, and Careers
Case Study Methodology
Beginner Spanish course (optional)
- Global Compass: Geoeconomics & Geopolitics
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Management
- Digital Business & Business Model
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- International Week: Sustainability
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
Personal Development Programme at the Residential Training Campus (4 modules)
Personal Branding & Skills to Succeed
MARKETING STRATEGY FOR A DIGITAL WORLD
- Strategic Marketing- Creating Value
- Market Research & Testing
- Customer Behaviour & Customer Journeys
- Brand Management & Communication Strategy
- Channel Strategy
MARKETING PRACTICE IN A CONNECTED WORLD
- Metrics, Marketing Analytics & Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management
- FMCG Sales & Trade Marketing
- Practitioner Workshops:
Facebook & Instagram Advertising
Search Engine Marketing
Data Visualization & Data Storytelling with Tableau
Content Marketing & SEO
EDGE TRACK SPECIALISATIONS
Edge Track 1: Data & Insight-driven Marketing
- Finding & Using Insights from Data
- Big Data & Predictive Analytics
- Building Predictive Models & Machine Learning
Edge Track 2: Multichannel & Onmichannel Marketing
- Content Marketing for B2B: Generating Leads & Converting Sales
- Brand Building in the Digital Age: Personalization at Scale
- Cases in Multichannel & Onmichannel Marketing
- International Marketing Business Trip
- Microsoft Excel Skills for Analysis & Decisions (elective)
- Prototyping, Web & App Development (optional)
- Exchange programme- One-term exchange with + 30 partner schools around the world. Double degree option from: Aston Business School (U.K.), EDHEC (France), EBS (Germany) and HHL (Germany).
EADA reserves the right to make changes to the schedule and the topics offered during the programme.
International Business Trip
You will learn latest professional practice first-hand when you travel abroad for an intense and exciting immersion into the key topics of current marketing practice. Recent classes have travelled to London and Amsterdam.
Alumni join the programme as visiting speakers and professors to share their experience and expertise. They provide insight from leading international companies (such as L’Oreal, Facebook, Mondeléz and Vodafone) and from their own entrepreneurial ventures (such as Vivi Kola and ViCafé).
International Week & Negotiation Week
During the International Week, you choose from a menu of electives focusing on sustainability and Socially Responsible Management (CSM). All electives are taught by visiting professors and senior managers with outstanding experience. In the same trimester, you hone your negotiation skills in the 1-week negotiation skills module. During both activities, you have the opportunity to work together with participants from all of EADA's master's programmes.
Final Project: develop a marketing plan with real impact
The final project allows participants to apply the knowledge gained during the programme to real-life management problems and solutions by developing their own marketing plan. Students learn how to evaluate the profitability, control and set up the marketing plan and meet regularly with tutors for advice and guidance.
Lavra Cilensek, Brand Specialist at Amazon
“Taking the International Master in Marketing at EADA was a great decision for many reasons. Firstly, being surrounded by an extremely diverse group of people who made me grow personally and professionally where I learnt different perspectives every day. We were guided and taught by some of the best professionals in the field, coming from different industries and successful companies. Additionally, the environment of young, innovation-driven and the fun city of Barcelona– you have a great recipe for personal and professional development! “