Your tuition fees at work.
EADA Business School is run by a not-for-profit foundation that uses your tuition fees, combined with other sources of funding, to deliver a world-class education. Fees also contribute to supporting facilities such as libraries and to major investment projects, including the recent renovation of the EADA Barcelona City Centre Campus.
The tuition fee of €29,000 includes:
- Academic programme and company visits
- Academic materials
- Use of all facilities at the Barcelona City Centre Campus
- Use of all facilities at the Collbató Residential Training Campus, transfer to and from the Campus
- Access to the Knowledge & Information Centre (library) and related resources on and off campus
- Access to EADA Careers resources and activities
- Participation in company visits
- Academic programme during the EADA exchange programme (excluding a small admin. fee)
Your financing options
How to fund your education.
EADA Business School aims to attract the best talent, and we know that funding your business school education can be challenging. The decision to pursue a Master is a significant investment - we hope to make it affordable through a variety of opportunities for financing.
Funding for fiscal residents of Spain
EADA partners with Banc Sabadell to offer exclusive conditions. Contact your Admissions Manager for more details.
Financing for international students through Prodigy Finance
While traditional banks base their loan decisions on historical salaries, Prodigy Finance looks to the future. They assess applicants’ future earning potential – not on credit history. Advantages to financing through Prodigy include: no collateral or co-signer, easy and fast online process, no repayments while you study, and no penalties for early repayment.
Financing for Latin American students through partner organisations
EADA works with partner organisations to offer both financing and scholarship opportunities to outstanding students from the Latin American community. Download the complete list by clicking on the button below.
Don't dream about success - work for it.
At EADA, we believe that education can change the world. For this reason, we support you in your Master journey through a wide variety of scholarships designed to ensure that the best candidates don't get overlooked for financial reasons.
Send your application before the deadline
Scholarship Committee reviews applications and makes final decision
Scholarship results announced via email
EADA scholarships for the Fall 2022 intake
(Scholarships for the January 2023 intake will be published in October)
EADA awards scholarships to outstanding candidates who demonstrate the potential for superior performance in the programme. Scholarships are merit-based and cover up to 25% of the programme fee (except for the Scholarship for Excellence, which covers up to 35%). The scholarships listed here are for candidates of our International Master programmes.
- Only candidates who have successfully completed the admission process are eligible to apply. We encourage candidates to prepare their scholarship application as early as possible. Please note that the scholarship application deadlines are directly after the admission deadlines. For this reason, many candidates choose to start preparing their scholarship application before actually being admitted.
- To accept a scholarship, candidates are required to enrol in their chosen master’s prorgamme within 14 working days of being awarded the scholarship.
- Candidates can apply to a maximum of two EADA scholarships, although they will receive a maximum of one award.
- Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.
- Acceptance of the scholarship entails participation in an academic or administrative project proposed by EADA during the academic year.
After the last deadline on July 1, EADA will have a rolling scholarship deadline with any remaining scholarships awarded to outstanding candidates on a first-come, first-served basis.*
- 1st deadline: 15 February 2022
- 2nd deadline: 11 March 2022
- 3rd deadline: 8 April 2022
- 4th deadline: 29 April 2022
- 5th deadline: 13 May 2022*
- 6th deadline: 27 May 2022*
- 7th deadline: 10 June 2022*
- 8th deadline: 1 July 2022*
The required documentation must be received via email (email@example.com) by the corresponding deadline.
* Subject to availability. Certain EADA scholarships that have all been awarded in previous deadlines may not be available in later deadlines.
Scholarship for Excellence
For candidates with outstanding academic and/or professional experience. Candidates must have a GMAT score of 700 or higher or demonstrate an academic/professional record reflecting excellence.
Elite Sport Scholarship
For athletes who are actively pursuing a career in sports or retired athletes.
Family Business Scholarship
For candidates are currently employed in the family business (or those who own their own family business).
Future Entrepreneurs Scholarship
For candidates with plans to open their own business after graduation.
Women in STEM Scholarship
For female candidates who have an academic background in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths fields.
- Africa Scholarship
- Asia Scholarship
- Central & Eastern Europe Scholarship
- EU Scholarship
- Latin America Scholarship
- North Africa, Near East & Middle East Scholarship
- U.S. & Canada Scholarship
Company-sponsored scholarships for the Fall 2022 intake
EADA's Corporate Scholarships for Talent are awarded in collaboration with our corporate partners to support outstanding International Masters candidates in their business education. These scholarships are an exceptional opportunity for talented candidates to receive not only financial support for their International Master programme at EADA, but also to have the chance of a professional opportunity within the partner organisation during or upon completion of their studies. (Scholarships and discounts do not stack; candidates who receive multiple awards will be automatically awarded the scholarship or discount with the highest value.)
To apply for corporate-sponsored scholarships,, candidates must complete the following steps (following the corresponding link for each scholarship):
- Initial review: Send a CV and/or a presentation video (depending on the scholarship) for initial revision.
- Interview with the Admissions Committee: Preselected candidates will be notified and invited to a final interview with the Scholarship Committee. Candidates who have not yet completed the admissions process will be required to successfully complete the process before the interview.
Applications must be submitted before one of the following deadlines:
- 1st deadline: 31 March 2022
- 2nd deadline: 31 May 2022
For outstanding female candidates. The ABB Women in STEM Scholarship covers 25% of the tuition fee for an International Master at EADA (October 2022 intake) combined with the possibility of an internship at ABB, a pioneering technology leader that works closely with utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers. Deadlines: 31 Mar. 2022 and 31 May ,2022. More information here.
For high potential female candidates with an interest in the tech industry. Covers 25% of the master's programme fee (October 2022 intake) with the possibility of a position in Digital Sales at SAP, the market leader in enterprise application software. Deadlines: 31 Mar. 2022 and 31 May 2022. More information here.
For high potential candidates with an interest in becoming a digital analyst. Covers 25% of the tuition fee of the Master in FinTech & Business Analytics (October 2022 intake) with the possibility of an internship as a digital analyst at Inbenta, global leader in a new class of enterprise AI and semantic search technology for e-commerce and customer support. Deadline: 30 May 2022. More information here.