École des ponts & EADA: Becoming a #LEADTECH
BECOMING A #LEADTECH: TECH LEADER OR DEAD LEADER?
With the simultaneous emergence of multiple technologies, the world needs simplexity and leaders with empathy, values, creativity, agility and a broad understanding of business and technology that can make the complex seem simple.
Join us in the round table "Tech leader or dead leader?" Becoming a #Leadtech: Lead and manage in an increasingly tecnological world" with 3 Business stories based on a simplexity business concept.
- 19:00 h. Welcome.
- 19:10 h. Presentation of the new partnership between EADA Business School and École des Ponts.
- Carried out by the Associate Dean of EADA Business School Barcelona, Mr. Jordi Diaz, and the Dean of École des Ponts Business School, Mr. Alon Rozen.
- 19:30 h. Round table: Being disruptive-innovative in the era of health, well-being and food.
- Moderated by Jordi Díaz with the participation of Alon Rozen, Chiara Chianese, Guilherme Parente and Sergio López.
- 20:15 h. Networking Catering.
- 20:45 h. Closing
- Sergi López (Spain): In charge of the Marketing Team in Medtronic, he is leading a very interesting initiative that tackles the stroke treatment. You can read more about his profile and career in this article. LinkedIn.
- Chiara Chianese (Italy): PhD in Genomics, she did her MBA full-time last year and there she came up with her today's start-up. She is in San Diego where USD has incubated her business idea. LinkedIn.
- Guilherme Parente (Brazil): After a very successful career at Telefonica, he decided to leave the good executive life and start his "entrepreneurial life". His current business Apptite is going very well with strong investment and real growth. LinkedIn.
Places are limited. Registration is required attendees. Once the round table session is full, a waiting list will be opened.