1. Register on our online platform to fill out the application form. (To register, fill out the "More information" box at the top right-hand corner of the screen. You will receive an email confirming your registration.)
2. Upload the following documents onto the online platform:*
- Copy of university degree
- University transcripts
- 1 passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
- The results of the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
As an alternative to taking the GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS, candidates can take EADA’s own admission test in Barcelona or online. EADA’s admission test is aligned with the school’s methodology and has three parts: quantitative, verbal and written. It is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
Candidates who have passed level I of the CFA suite of exams are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS). This waiver only applies to candidates applying for the International Master in Finance and International Master in Accounting & Finance programmes.
3. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
* Note that admitted candidates wishing to enrol will be required to submit original certified copies of the university degree and transcripts (officially translated into Spanish or English if in another language) and a certified copy of the passport (only for foreign candidates).
EADA has five admission rounds for our International Master programmes. Candidates must fill out the application form and upload all of the required documents on the online admissions platform, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round. We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Deadline Result Payment of reservation
14 Feb. 2016* 16 - 19 Feb. 2016 14 Mar. 2016
20 Mar. 2016* 22-25 Mar. 2016 20 Apr. 2016
24 Apr. 2016 26-29 Apr. 2016 24 May 2016
22 May 2016 24-27 May 2016 22 Jun. 2016
The Admissions Committee will announce the results of each round within one week of the deadline.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission deadline, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
* Exclusive early bird discount of 10% on tuition fee for enrolments before 14 March 2016. Early bird discount of 7% for enrolments before 20 April 2016.