1. Register on our online platform to fill out the application form. (To register, fill out the "More information" box at the top right-hand corner of the screen. You will receive an email confirming your registration.)
2. Upload the following documents onto the online platform:*
- Copy of university degree
- University transcripts
- 1 passport photo
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Copy of foreign passport or Spanish ID
- The results of the GMAT (min. 650) and the TOEFL (min. IBT 100) or IELTS (min. 7). (TOEFL or IELTS for non-native speakers only.) Our GMAT and TOEFL school code is 7024.
As an alternative to taking the GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS, candidates can take EADA’s own admission test in Barcelona or online. EADA’s admission test is aligned with the school’s methodology and has three parts: quantitative, verbal and written. It is oriented to problem solving skills and critical thinking and does not aim to replace the GMAT, but rather to provide an accurate prediction of candidates’ performance in EADA’s programmes.
Candidates who have passed level I of the CFA suite of exams are not required to submit other test scores (GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS). This waiver only applies to candidates applying for the International Master in Finance and International Master in Accounting & Finance programmes.
3. Complete a personal interview with the programme director.
* Note that admitted candidates wishing to enrol will be required to submit original certified copies of the university degree and transcripts (officially translated into Spanish or English if in another language) and a certified copy of the passport (only for foreign candidates).
EADA has several admission rounds for our International Master programmes. Candidates must fill out the application form and upload all of the required documents on the online admissions platform, complete the admission test and do the interview before the deadlines listed below to be considered for an admission round. We recommend completing your application package on the online admissions platform 2 weeks before the admission round deadline to ensure you have time to complete the interview and admission test.
Admission round deadlines (2017-2018 academic year)
- 14 Oct. 2016* (Result: 17-21 Oct. 2016; Payment of reservation: 14 Nov. 2016)
- 18 Nov. 2016* (Result: 21-25 Oct. 2016; Payment of reservation: 18 Dec. 2016)
- 16 Dec. 2016* (Result: 19-23 Dec. 2016; Payment of reservation: 16 Jan. 2017)
- 13 Jan. 2017 (Result: 16-20 Jan. 2017; Payment of reservation: 13 Feb. 2017)
- 17 Feb. 2017 (Result: 20-25 Feb. 2017; Payment of reservation: 17 Mar. 2017)
- 17 Mar. 2017 (Result: 20-25 Mar. 2017; Payment of reservation: 17 Apr. 2017)
- 14 Apr. 2017 (Result: 17-21 Apr. 2017; Payment of reservation: 14 May 2017)
- 19 May 2017 (Result: 22-26 May 2017; Payment of reservation: 19 Jun. 2017)
After the last admission round deadline, EADA will have a rolling admission deadline, and any remaining places will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Admissions Committee will announce the results of each round within one week of the deadline.
Applying early will ensure that candidates have ample time to complete the visa process as well as any supplementary language work required. For candidates interested in scholarships, we strongly recommend applying to the first or second admission rounds.
Once all available places have been allocated for a programme, EADA will inform candidates how to apply for the waiting list at that time.
* Exclusive 15% early bird discount for 2017-2018 candidates admitted before 23 Dec. 2016 who enrol before 16 Jan. 2017.