EADA and MIP have their own practical, active and participatory approach with an emphasis on “learning by doing”. The methodology reflects companies’ demand for professionals with skills such as the capacity to reflect, the ability to act in the face of change, the versatility to work in teams and the adaptability to face the challenges of a global environment. These competencies are developed through the case method, business projects, business simulations, analysis and discussion groups and team-working activities. You will constantly work on real-life business cases and make strategic decisions.
Why this programme?
Benefits for you
- Increased understanding of the frameworks, concepts and techniques as well as of the latest developments of the field.
- Appreciation of the impact of local contingencies on global supply chains and vice versa (ability to switch between local and global).
- Contrasted ideas and inspiration on how to develop your own organization towards providing increased value for customers against lower chain-wide costs.
- Improved decision making skills.
- Improved leadership skills.
- Enhance your expert network with managers from other industrial sector. The residential formula fosters relationship among the group of executives.
- Balance working full-time with studying for a Master qualification.
Benefits for your company
- Enhance your managerial performance being ready for greater responsibilities.
- Global Executive MOS provides a global state-of-the-art expertise together with managerial competences development.
- Remain professionally active while studying and improving your performance.
- Company –based thesis project
- Investing in the most promising performers allows companies to retain leadership talent.
- Immediate return on investment. “Learning by doing” methodology enables employees to apply their newly-acquired knowledge and skills immediately with the workplace.